||A.A||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||A.A||

www.theaaclan.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Rate these
Awesome
Howdy Every body I_vote_lcap70%Howdy Every body I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Good
Howdy Every body I_vote_lcap20%Howdy Every body I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
eh.
Howdy Every body I_vote_lcap10%Howdy Every body I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
phale
Howdy Every body I_vote_lcap0%Howdy Every body I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10
Gallery
Howdy Every body Empty
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
Howdy Every body I_vote_lcapHowdy Every body I_voting_barHowdy Every body I_vote_rcap 
||A.A||CO.Stoney
Howdy Every body I_vote_lcapHowdy Every body I_voting_barHowdy Every body I_vote_rcap 
||A.A||Lt.MayheM
||A.A||GoS.Jen
||A.A||Sgt.Horik
Rupture~
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe
||A.A||CoS.Blast
||A.A||Miller
||A.A||DDog_Elite
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is yulebree

Our users have posted a total of 3622 messages in 485 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Howdy Every body

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Optistel

Howdy Every body Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Every body   Howdy Every body EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 am

Howdy Every body, Just signed up with aaclan.forumotion.net. I'm hoping this is actually the right place to reveal our thoughts and also views. Btw is this is the suitable place to submit off topic? When we converse about harmless intercourse we do not necessarily mean to kill the enthusiasm and intimacy from your daily life. It actually indicates stopping and protecting you from the sexually transmitted illnesses and decreasing the possibility of acquiring the infection. Protected sex protects you towards unintended pregnancy and some widespread STDs that can be transmitted through intercourse, for illustration chlamydia and gonorrhoea. HIV infection is transmitted largely by way of vaginal or anal intercourse with no a condom. Risk-free intercourse stops you from sexually transmitted health conditions and HIV. If you have had anal, oral or vaginal intercourse and if you have shared needles then you are at a threat of HIV infection. You can enormously reduce the danger element of acquiring HIV infection by means of sexual intercourse by understanding and practicing safer sex. HIV infection is spread via entire body fluids these as semen, blood, and vaginal/cervical secretions. Sexual routines that incorporate immediate communicate with with semen, blood, or vaginal/cervical secretions are dangerous and can cause HIV infection. When intercourse associate just take precautions it lowers the likelihood of immediate make contact with with these fluids and make sex safer. Harmless sex is critical so as to secure equally the partners from the incurable sexually transmitted ailments. Therefore it is important for the partners to sit jointly and discuss what birth handle procedures they would choose for. It is also vital to discuss if possibly of the spouse is at a chance of an STDs. Whilst it is a fragile and challenging issue to speak on still it is important. Consequently it is incredibly vital to glimpse for the proper moment to talk on the topic. It is also essential to be honest with just about every other and equally essential to be frank with each other. If any of the partners is sexually infected then he or she really should be bold enough to notify it to the associate and consider important precautions. Usually folks hesitate and do not inform their sex partners about it if they have an HIV or STDs which is essentially a heinous crime. Both equally the couples need to sit collectively and make decisions as to what precautions they are going to take. There are a range of birth command options. Between the many choices the use of condoms is a good decision as they are extremely efficient if utilised correctly. They give far more than 90% protection towards sexually transmitted conditions. The condoms have other advantages these as they do not require a prescription and are easily accessible at the drug outlets and vending machines. There are other different that too can be made use of like the tablet, IUDs, diaphragms, cervical caps, foam, a sponge, Norplant or Depo-Provera, all these are efficient in stopping pregnancy but the DO NOT protect against STDs. Safer intercourse implies remaining staying healthy and being good enough to defend and stop from unplanned pregnancy and sexual diseases. It means taking pleasure in sex to the fullest and at the exact time exhibiting respect and treatment for every single other. Protected sex is essential as wellbeing comes previously mentioned satisfaction and we owe a obligation in direction of are partners and the society. | Virtually 3-4 decades in the past, people would have intercourse with numerous partners devoid of worrying about lethal disorders. They would not even use condoms. On the other hand, just after the distribute of fatal ailments like AIDS, Hepatitis-B and identical infections, men and women have become more concerned about sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). In this document, we want to see how secure is what we simply call safe and sound-intercourse? It is nearly impossible to steer clear of sex and for that reason we want to understand about feasible dangers of it. We will know about risks and feasible workarounds to limit these threats. Numerous individuals assume that the phrase 'safe-sex' is equal to making use of a condom. Regrettably the knowledge is not suitable and this sort of assumption may even enhance the distribute of sexually transmitted illnesses. Men and women could consider they have insured themselves versus STDs with a condom and involve themselves with unsafe partners. Condoms are not 100% efficient. They could possibly break and cause pregnancy or even disease transfer. On the other hand, using condom is undoubtedly advised and it will convey down the risk of infection significantly. We do no
Back to top Go down

Howdy Every body
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||A.A|| :: Public Area :: General Talk-
Jump to: