||A.A||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||A.A||

www.theaaclan.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Rate these
Awesome
ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_lcap70%ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Good
ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_lcap20%ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
eh.
ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_lcap10%ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
phale
ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_lcap0%ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10
Gallery
ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: Empty
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_lcapruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_voting_barruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_rcap 
||A.A||CO.Stoney
ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_lcapruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_voting_barruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: I_vote_rcap 
||A.A||Lt.MayheM
||A.A||GoS.Jen
||A.A||Sgt.Horik
Rupture~
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe
||A.A||CoS.Blast
||A.A||Miller
||A.A||DDog_Elite
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is yulebree

Our users have posted a total of 3622 messages in 485 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:37 pm

ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rupture~

Rupture~

Male Number of posts : 250
Squad : SF
Game : Call of Duty 5!!!
Favorite Map : dunno yet
Favorite Class : dunno yet
Xfire : rupup
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:   ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 pm

idiot loling unholy panda jesus drifting horny godly twitching peanut-butter dieing fist sexy topper wtf pwnage sword with jolly apple pie THAT WONT GIVE MEH GAY COOKIES bastard son is pro never gonna call you twat or somthing blue sucks huge jew hermaphodite shaking orgasm somhow
because that damn transvestite(or however you spell it)irish keeps saying he/she/it aint drunk enof so he/she/it
hax nuts like colorful elephants in your fantasies
but maybe this manacial thingymuhjig could roflzorz makeup on next meeting about yo black dumb n00b-self that seems to be good but then it turns on you and says cant you help but then the nazi cats cant stay there and say no more to the world and china sucks

we each say a word and add a word so on so on banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
Back to top Go down
http://www.rupturepwnzuphoobs.org
||A.A||Lt.MayheM

||A.A||Lt.MayheM

Male Number of posts : 450
Squad : Special Forces
Game : Quake Wars
Favorite Map : uhh.. >.>
Favorite Class : Rifles
Xfire : M6ay6he6M
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:   ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:09 pm

sw
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

Male Number of posts : 766
Squad : SF? if squads are up
Game : i forgot =O!
Favorite Map : not harbor Razz
Favorite Class : thingy
Xfire : littleman04
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:   ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:50 pm

actually rup added crap load onto the end and ruined it =/

that seems to be good but then it turns on you and says cant you help but then the nazi cats cant stay there and say no more to the world and china sucks
Back to top Go down
Rupture~

Rupture~

PostSubject: Re: ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:   ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:55 pm

what you think i was gona do =| cant hold it down long stoney of all people you would know lol
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

Male Number of posts : 766
Squad : SF? if squads are up
Game : i forgot =O!
Favorite Map : not harbor Razz
Favorite Class : thingy
Xfire : littleman04
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:   ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:18 am

i know i know, but i was just sayin, Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rupture~

Rupture~

PostSubject: Re: ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:   ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:10 am

geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:   ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982: Empty

Back to top Go down

ruppy and stoney have a talk :rocking982:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||A.A|| :: Public Area :: General Talk-
Jump to: