||A.A||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||A.A||

www.theaaclan.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Rate these
Awesome
Topic of the fucking day I_vote_lcap70%Topic of the fucking day I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Good
Topic of the fucking day I_vote_lcap20%Topic of the fucking day I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
eh.
Topic of the fucking day I_vote_lcap10%Topic of the fucking day I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
phale
Topic of the fucking day I_vote_lcap0%Topic of the fucking day I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10
Gallery
Topic of the fucking day Empty
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
Topic of the fucking day I_vote_lcapTopic of the fucking day I_voting_barTopic of the fucking day I_vote_rcap 
||A.A||CO.Stoney
Topic of the fucking day I_vote_lcapTopic of the fucking day I_voting_barTopic of the fucking day I_vote_rcap 
||A.A||Lt.MayheM
||A.A||GoS.Jen
||A.A||Sgt.Horik
Rupture~
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe
||A.A||CoS.Blast
||A.A||Miller
||A.A||DDog_Elite
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is yulebree

Our users have posted a total of 3622 messages in 485 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Topic of the fucking day

Go down 
+5
||A.A||Lt.MayheM
||A.A||Col.OttoMat!K
||A.A||CO.Stoney
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RONIN

PostSubject: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Hmmm.... after Met's long novel, it would appear that maybe I did misjudge some of you... However... Blast... FUCK YOU! You have, been crashing server's you shithead. And it was you who started talking shit to members of my clan unwarranted. EVEN ME. People like you, are the reason clan's get dragged into shit. Honestly I don't go by what other people say. I formed my own opinion of this clan, based on "certain" people's actions. Seems I may have been a bit hasty in judgement. Those screenshots were sent to me by someone else. I don't know shit about hacks as I've explained this to some of you already. Otherwise I could have prevented circulating that. However to be honest guys... you always were on the offensive. But now I see why. As for mke... I noticed that some of you are flying under those tags as well. Even you Met. And yeah I fly under aliases too Met. That's why I associated AA with MKE, as you were wearing mke tags on RC's hawks nest 1, last I played with you. Mayhem, get your fucking facts straight... No one tried to frame you. If anything it was my ass who got framed. And if Fox is hacking, then show me proof. I don't have a PB server and the ways I thought to identify were obviously wrong. Still... Met, why call us assholes? We're only reacting to what's being given... You should know what that's like.

P.S.

West.... Are you done playing the queen's loyal asskisser?
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

Male Number of posts : 233
Squad : Special Forces
Game : Call of Duty UO, 2, 4
Favorite Map : Harbor, and just any map in SD
Favorite Class : Rifle(s)
Xfire : sailort
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:07 pm

west isnt kissing anyones ass, please dont start trash talking other clans in here, this problem is with aa, and should only concern aa.

On a side note West i read your post on the other thread, got a chuckle, thanks my brother from another mother...god that's weak...
Back to top Go down
http://www.clancentralleague.com
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
Admin
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|

Male Number of posts : 816
Game : CoD:WW
Favorite Map : All
Favorite Class : Rifleman
Xfire : aametcalf
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Yes i was in mke when ||A.A|| took a Month off while we waited for everyone to get Call of Duty 2 Installed and our server / website all setup.

I dont mean you guys assholes i mean uo players in general now a days. this game has turned into he said she said thats the main reason we left. i just cant stand a game i know and loved turn into this. i mean this is my first online FPS game. this is what started gaming for me and many others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theaaclan.com/
RONIN

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Then it's time to end the drama. Like I said Met I had no idea those weren't legit. And yeah I harbored a lot of ill-hatred towards AA, due to my experiences with some of your members. But, at least now I'm starting to get the whole picture. Gig... please try not to make your favortisim apart of your class.... You're an admin. We all know you think West has a cute ass. Anyways, that's where I stand.
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 pm

i dont need you telling me what to do and what not to do, especially on these forums.

and i only sid that to west, b/c hes right, that was truly a joke, a i think ironman said it, and several others as well, but /epic fail for who ever took the shots, and and I dont know if you read my post on the wc forums so ill post it here

I never thought I would register here, but thats besides the point...

I know that this topic is "dead" but i would like to add my own $.02

Please get PB on your server for next time, as it will help you not to make a fool of yourself
One of YOUR guys killed your own server, please stop accusing AA of that
In honor of A.A I will glady take you on in a 1 vs. 1 or anything to your advantage, on a PB equipted neutral server. Just have to get warmed back up to UO
And quit reidoratiing your point of "I know nothing about hacks, etc.." IMO makes people believe you even less when you constantly repeat the same thing

As for Max, Noki, and everyone else that stuck up for A.A i thank you, and it may not mean much for you, but hey, the ss really were the "joke" of this topic *ronin please dont make a stupid post about this above sentence*

As for heads, we've deffinately had are differences to say the least in the past, but thank you..-although like above, the screenshots proved everything

ooo, almost forgot 1 more thing, ronin I DO have my own stuff...since Im currently attending college (working typically 30+ hours a week while in session), and when not in session easily working 40+ hours a week.. But i did fail at one thing, i dont own my own house, but i think paying for school is a lil more important, especially seeing as how im 19...wow you have 9 years of age on me congradulations...but on a side note, I own a '98 Chevy 3500 Crew Cab Dually w/ the 454 big block V8, a '08 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 2LT, a '95 Jeep Wrangler with 2" lift, need to put a Detroit Locker in it...plus a '06 Yamaha 450 Wolverine, and '02 Yamaha 660R Raptor....I think I'm doing quite well for myself...Have a saying in my family, the man with the most toys in the end wins, but those 5 things are some of my more expensive toys.. (dont ranting about myself now)

met (aka prophet) for got to mension that AA is very much alive, but in other games...yes a few members have joined MKE, but really arent active a lot in MKE, you can ask slugger or chuckles on that 1...but no1 cares what you or I think, every1 has their own opinions of people and clans (yes ill give you credit for saying something along those lines in a earlier post) but in UO the only way 2 describe AA is you either love us or you hate us

please feel free to xfire me, but atleast make sure i know its u when/if u send me a friend invite...my xfire in sailort
and in the immortal words of some aa---- IM AA BAN ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 pm

and for the above, i did not check the wc forums until just recently, although it has only been like 5-10 minutes, half hour tops

RONIN wrote:
Anyways, Gig, yes you have your own opinion. What else is new... I don't have a dually but I have a lexus IS300, so let's not match material items... That is a losing battle, seeing as I have my bachelors already... and obviously you're not majoring in grammar.... And BTW, the offer was to determine whether I hack. So, you would still need a third person and a server, wouldn't you??

Anyways... While your trying to find the last two mentioned I'll be in my houseshoes, drinking a beer, while purchasing the land that West's shanty is located on in Wales.

and if you were smart you would leave west outta this

im sorry, isnt that the cheapo model of the lexus...and really, a lexus is just a glorified toyota, im happy for you, you bought a rebranded toyota.

and i would hope you could be able to do that sutff, b/c well apparently you have your bachelors..wow what an accomplishment for a almost 30 year old...to bad thats 1 of the most common degrees now, come on impress me and get your masters or doctorates. lets see, your over 21 so you can drink, so can i and any1 else, might not be legal, but i can still do it. oh and i have a third person and a server, so please bring it on.

and yes, i dont pride myself on my english gramatical skills, although i thought my edits were fairly decent, but im not going to school for a english degree. but since you pointed out 1 of my faults i would like to point out, that you dont know shit
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 pm

it may not be mine, but Ill put my uncles VW Gulf up against your lexus any day
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

Male Number of posts : 766
Squad : SF? if squads are up
Game : i forgot =O!
Favorite Map : not harbor Razz
Favorite Class : thingy
Xfire : littleman04
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm

i <3 gig for his brutal honesty and brutalness in general I love you
Back to top Go down
RONIN

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:05 pm

It's an IS. The ES's are the cheap ones. Mine was 37,5 brand new. And yes I'm 2 years away from 30. As for my degree... I graduated when I was 23.
First off, it was a joke... I'm not telling you what to do, so drop the inferiority complex. Learn the object of humor. Second West nor you, scare me. But you do make me laugh. Third and bare with me, this is a little lenghty...

Only an idiot spends more on his car(s), than his house... 1st point of knowledge. You're pissed off because toyotas last longer than your dually does... Toyotas last a hell of a lot longer than 200,000 miles. That's after a timing belt, water pump, hose replacements and a normal maintenance schedule. Rebranded or not. I buy to last. 2nd point of knowledge. I didn't buy a "Mobile Home", which is what your trucks will end up being, after you've sunk your last dime into them. . And for the 3rd point of knowledge... I don't have to brag buddy. I know what I have. But above it all I don't live at home. So therefore I have my freedom. You bore me and I don't feel like arguin with someone 9 years younger than me.

Met as I said before this...
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 pm

and yet you bothered yourself enough to come and say as much? before which you quite blatantly contradicted that statement?
w/e your age, through all this talk talk, you remind me more of a 11-13 year old than a 30, No
Back to top Go down
RONIN

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:39 pm

LMAO. So says the child behind the screen. Can you define contradiction? And which statement are you referring too? If you care to match wits, make sure you have them first.
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Col.OttoMat!K

Male Number of posts : 18
Game : CounterStrike:Source
Favorite Map : Uh... de_Dust
Favorite Class : Assaulter guy?
Xfire : kotto219
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:29 am

What the shit..... Fucking Jerry Springer up in here, bottom line i don't think its too smart to go off and insult everyone in AA when your on our damn website affraid yeah.... very intelligent on your part... Go ahead, post something bad about me, insult me, i really don't care, because this is just a funny little attempt at getting back whatever dignity you have left and failing miserably at it awww... I almost feel bad for you eTear SadSadSadSadSadSad

Just go home to your fat wife, and uninstall life kk? Thnx
Peace bitch...

PS: If this doesnt apply to this little argument (only read bits and pieces of it) then disregard it, im angry and feel like mentally raping someone and I like pwning little keyboard warriors like the funny dude that started this...

<3 Otto.... Read my sig Ronin... it applies to you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ottomat1k
RONIN

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:54 am

This was a total waste of time..... Met, you asked me to bring it here but I didn't realize I'd be dealing with a bunch of children. Keep them off of my site and I'll return the favor. Otherwise, get me in touch with someone who has an age older than their shoe size.
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
Admin
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:42 am

Well dont post things to egg them on, there not going to back down. As ive said b4 they dont say anything unless some1 starts in. Guys stay off his site from freewebs lol! and leave it alone. There a waste of our time.

Topic Closed.

If naymore is said the topic will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:53 pm

RONIN wrote:
Toyotas last a hell of a lot longer than 200,000 miles. That's after a timing belt, water pump, hose replacements and a normal maintenance schedule. ...

once a car hits 200,000 ill pass on driving it..and as for my dually, regular maintence is just a oil change, everything on that truck is original except for the alernator, and the battery..well and a few after market accessories like big truck mirrors, and air horns. I have never had any problems with it, and it is at 186k, 14k left, and it will still be rocking

and im sorry, but have you seen the lexus' and toyotas with 150k+ miles on them, their all rusted out.

oh and another note, sorry not all of us can, or want to live where you only get 1-2 seasons tops a year, ill take my snow...we dont have to shut the whole city down over a 1/4" of it.

and if your so smart, you should know that metal and water and salt arent the best of friends, i would like to see what your lexus is like after 1 winter of driving in the snow and salt...that is if your dumbass dosn't sping out of control like all the other morons who drive cars, and dont know how to drive them

oh and i guess your somewhat right on the whole mobile home thing, except the fact that it is a 35' fifth wheel, with a slide-out
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Lt.MayheM

||A.A||Lt.MayheM

Male Number of posts : 450
Game : Quake Wars
Favorite Map : uhh.. >.>
Favorite Class : Rifles
Xfire : M6ay6he6M
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:16 pm

WHEN GIG STRIKES BACK!

sw
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:32 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CoS.Blast

||A.A||CoS.Blast

Male Number of posts : 195
Squad : idk met changes it 2 much
Age : 2 old 2 wear diapers, but 2 young 2 get soical sercurity
Game : only 2 games that i can afford uo and cod2
Favorite Map : the maps i don't get noobed on
Favorite Class : lunch
Xfire : warhero7842

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:54 pm

o well ronin and DOA's noob so who cares cheers owned3278
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.Jen

||A.A||GoS.Jen

Female Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:40 pm

I read the forums and its drama drama drama x.x.

I only have a few things to say on what i've read so far.

One about the screenshot w.e that was posted that showed met "hacking", In my opinion I woulda done a lil more research as to where they came from and how they were took in general. Stuff like that from spec is obviously hacks on that persons comp. Not only that, when you post something like that it makes a whole lotta unneeded drama (hence this whole forums topic). So plz just look into the facts of what you go to show a bunch of ppl rather than just taking it and posting it along. Especially with all these kids Wearing other pplz tags with hacks, turning on their own hacks ect.

All this age, materials and crap stuff...Come on guys its a GAME. Not even just a game, a nearly dead game. Theres mature ways to handle things rather than all this nonsence.

We all know met doesn't hack, thats settled.

Any problem you have with a particular member of this clan or any other, take it up with the admins or that person. Don't make it a world wide problem for other ppl that have nothing to do with it.

Said my peace.
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Sgt.Horik

||A.A||Sgt.Horik

Male Number of posts : 252
Squad : Operations
Game : ET:QUAKE Wars
Favorite Map : ETQUAKE Wars: Europe Campaign
Favorite Class : GDF: Medic FTW!!
Xfire : ltcmdfalcon
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 pm

||A.A||GoS.Jen wrote:
Come on guys its a GAME. Not even just a game, a nearly dead game.

ditto and it aint near dead in 1.5
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.Jen

||A.A||GoS.Jen

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:43 pm

Might as well be lol....1.51 ppl know how to camp, hide behind boxes and turn up their sound. That ain't gamin
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:18 am

*tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Lt.MayheM

||A.A||Lt.MayheM

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:46 am

snipa <-- thats 1.51 except ppl are behind walls Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheStig

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:45 am

Back to top Go down
{ZM}West

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 am

i have an interesting link to show you guys on this topic, if only it would actually upload. give it a day....
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:24 pm

waiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
West

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:46 pm

erm, yeh.... i am too. the vid wont upload! but dont worry, im trying different things. ill surprise ya someday!
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:15 pm

haha, ok...well g/l with the upload Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
West

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:26 pm

alright so, what i was gonna show you was a video of DOA Fox(the guy that accused you guys of hacking) pretty much blatently hacking himself. its baltent cos he is shooting thru bushes, getting headshots on people that i dont see(he obviously does with his sniper....). video is a cod demo and if you wanna have a look just xfire me for it(jonnyb991). i tried to upload it to youtube but... my internet wont allow =[
much love.
Back to top Go down
West

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:28 pm

and if anyone wants to upload it for me..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
Admin
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:30 pm

ya ill upload it for you, and btw Xfire has a Vid thing like youtube now so u can tape with xfire Surprised
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
Admin
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIJK0umS6OI
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:15 pm

/fail
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 am

Topic of the fucking day 5bmay20be20repost5dcentipedesinmyva
idk why i just needed to post this somewhere cheers
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Lt.MayheM

||A.A||Lt.MayheM

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:48 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.Jen

||A.A||GoS.Jen

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:56 am

If fox is gonna hack he should atleast kill a few ppl lol....Hack and miss even with hacks. Whatta newb
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Sgt.Horik

||A.A||Sgt.Horik

Male Number of posts : 252
Squad : Operations
Game : ET:QUAKE Wars
Favorite Map : ETQUAKE Wars: Europe Campaign
Favorite Class : GDF: Medic FTW!!
Xfire : ltcmdfalcon
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:09 pm

||A.A||GoS.Jen wrote:
If fox is gonna hack he should atleast kill a few ppl lol....Hack and miss even with hacks. WHATTA NEWB

DITTO
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
Admin
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:54 pm

lmao all proud he got me... http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/pfm69/ss_file-54102e6fcaaa124851260ddecec76fd5aa3de89d.jpg
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:10 pm

lol! the little noob's sooo cute
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|
Admin
||A.A||GoA.PropheT|SF|

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:16 pm

can i keep him Surprised i promise 2 take care of him
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Lt.MayheM

||A.A||Lt.MayheM

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

might have to ask Ronin, he doesnt wanna give away his prized haxz0r Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CoS.Blast

||A.A||CoS.Blast

Male Number of posts : 195
Squad : idk met changes it 2 much
Age : 2 old 2 wear diapers, but 2 young 2 get soical sercurity
Game : only 2 games that i can afford uo and cod2
Favorite Map : the maps i don't get noobed on
Favorite Class : lunch
Xfire : warhero7842

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:20 pm

fine, but u get 2 walk it, clean up after it, feed it and pick up its shit so have fun cheers
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Lt.MayheM

||A.A||Lt.MayheM

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:15 pm

god damn lol. this noob wont let the subject die lol. he keeps tryng to defend himself against West's accusations and says Me and some others are keeping the topic alive. its like, then why dont you just accept you lost the whole arguement, and just /cry? itd save you alot of trouble lol.

oh and this is still going on in the WC forums lol.
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:13 pm

wow, weak
Back to top Go down
||A.A||CO.Stoney

||A.A||CO.Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 am

*wonders back to wc to get another giggle
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:25 pm

THE FEW
THE PROUD
THE...
Topic of the fucking day C0045208_09014845
KEYBOARD WARRIORS!
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

||A.A||GoS.GigabyTe

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:29 pm

teh noobs put a water mark on the picture, to bad i just saw it or i could of erased it..but to lazy...its already uploaded
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Miller

||A.A||Miller

Male Number of posts : 121
Squad : Dog Company
Game : Crysis,CoD5
Xfire : millerbud
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:00 pm

W8 so wheres the Picture of Met hacking lol???
Back to top Go down
||A.A||Lt.MayheM

||A.A||Lt.MayheM

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:39 pm

yeah, find the thread called Caught Again? xD

its in there.
Back to top Go down
||A.A||GoS.Jen

||A.A||GoS.Jen

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:12 pm

Met...you let him kill you x.x stop typing in game jeez... lol! As for him being ur pet.... You'd let him play drink whats under the sink after u got fed up with him. So You can definately have him if u name him steveR =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic of the fucking day   Topic of the fucking day Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic of the fucking day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next